We know holiday shopping can be stressful. And time consuming. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of beer-centric gifts for the holiday season — whether your buying a little something for yourself or for someone special. Skip the traffic, crack open your favorite winter seasonal, and browse our holiday gift guide for beer drinkers.
Do Your Research
Impress (and/or annoy) your friends and family this holiday season with the knowledge of beer! These three books offer a wealth of information on styles, brewing, off-flavors, pairings, and more.
- The Oxford Companion to Beer by Garret Oliver (Brooklyn Brewery) – $43
- Food & Beer by Daniel Burns and Jeppe Jarnit-Bjergsøe (Evil Twin) – $31
- Tasting Beer by Randy Mosher (Siebel Institute & Cicerone Certification) – $11
Look The Part
Show support for your favorite breweries while looking fresh! These apparel items are surefire conversation starters that can be worn throughout the season.
- Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout T-Shirt – $25
- Brooklyn Brewery Vintage Baseball Cap – $45
- Founders Holiday Sweatshirt – $25
It’s All In The Glass
As we’ve said on this blog before, proper glassware is not a necessity, however for those looking to fully experience the nuances of a particular beer, using style-specific glasses can offer many benefits. Here are a few glasses we recommend.
- Spiegelau Glassware Kit – $42
- Moody Tongue Specialty Glass (set of 2) – $15
- Boulevard Brewing Tulip Glass – $6
Accessorize Your Life
Show off your home decor skills with these artistic accessories for the design-thinking beer drinker.